K-14 Now Works Great; Throttle Less So

Smokin Hole

This is a problem I have brought up before but not many seemed to share it. I am bringing it up again because v1.2 fixed half the issue which implies that it is fixable. The problem for me is that the throttle behaves much like the K-14 range selector behaved prior to the update. Small throttle movements result in wild, jerky, inputs in both the animated model and manifold pressure. I had the same issue with the range selector. I'm guessing others did too because it now works perfectly. Could I get some confirmation that this issue exists for others with the throttle?

BTW, the throttle works fine in other DCS titles and all other sims. Logitech G940. Yes, I am aware of the Logitech "reversal bug" and have learned to live with it. This is similar but far more extreme.

G940 owner here and I'm not (quite) seeing the same issue as you describe. I have the K14 range mapped to R2 and I still tend to see the gunsight range jump around a bit as I move the right throttle forward or back, but this was happening before the patch too. However, the jumpiness on the range when moving R2 (i.e. the axis for the range) is not present in beta2 whereas it was before.

The gunsight range is the only axis on which I've noticed any jumpiness before and after this patch.