Inconsistent Application of Missions to Pilot Log

Fishy

I am having a problem with inconsistent posting of completed missions to the pilot log. Sometimes they are applied, sometimes not, even the same mission. I have instances of multiple postings of the same mission (I assume this is OK) with differing success ratings. However, other missions when flown multiple times (I hate those failures) do not show up. Some seem to never show (Offensive CAS that came with FC).

I am running FC 1.11. I have checked the mission editor and my side matches the misson. I always fly A-10 for the USA. I looked at the debriefing (before the mission) and I am shown as the pilot and the side is correct. In pilot log, I am alive and the default pilot.

Some missons I have terminated in the air and some after landing. It does not seem correlated with being posted. On mission completion, I get a variety of success ratings (sigh) but that does not seem to matter in the posting to pilot log.

Is there some success or completion criteria I am missing?

Being a fly fisherman, I always suspect the bugs first. I would rather it was me, I can fix that.