Why is my Russian Su-25T in English

maturin

One of the recent patches had something about making sure that Betty was in the correct language for the proper aircraft, so language seems to be in ED's mind. They have a ways to go, however.

I have the cockpit language set to Russian for my Su-25T, but there is still English all over the place. I speak Russian just fine, so it is really annoying.

The Hud is Russian, as is most of the cockpit but I still have English in a number of places, such as:

*The threat identifiers on my RWR

*The trim indicator lights

*The list of airfields on my pilot's right leg

Shouldn't at least the first two items change to Russian along with the Hud? It's highly inconsistent and confusing when I see letters on the Beryoza and I don't know what language the acronym is supposed to be in.

Rather than simply moving my thread, I would have appreciated some confirmation that this is actually a bug, and not just a disappointing feature of the English-version of the game. In the latter case, this would be more a feature request than a bug report.

I posted it in the main forum so other people could report on their situation. I know damn well that in here the question will be ignored.