Cockpit Panels

pitdesigner

I am currently perfecting some panels that are running off of the arduino boards, is anyone interested in these?

They are made of acrylic and are all made to the same scale.

I can also do custom panels, like a simplified version with only commonly used controls.

Let me know if there is an interest!

Thanks!

ema7e3a6.jpg

If the cost is reasonable, definitely. The less buttons I have to click on screen the better!

My Rig:

CPU: i9-9900k - Corsair H150 Cooler. RAM: 32GB, 3200Mhz.

Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS Formula XI - Main Drive: 512GB NvME SSD

DCS Drive: 512GB NvME SSD - Graphics: GTX 1070 Ti. Display: 23" 1080p LG LCD.

Input: Razer Naga & Blackwidow Ultimate, TrackIR 5, HOTAS Warthog & MFDs (x4), Saitek Rudder Pedals, TurtleBeach PX22 Headset.

If the cost is reasonable, definitely. The less buttons I have to click on screen the better!

Awesome, I have been thinking about a price all morning and have figured it up to about $40 for the SAS panel, that would be really close to everything at cost.

And given a place I can get parts cheaper I will make them cheaper.

Thanks

Well, I priced everything as close to at cost as possible, switches/pot at $3 a piece, acrylic at about $10 including paint and labels.

The only thing i need to test is the arduino board, I found a place i can buy one for around $10, but I need to test them.

So the only thing you would need to do is plug it in and assign the switches and stuff with helios.

Ah. I was a bit confused. I wasn't sure if you were just talking about just the panels or if really included hardware and electronics. I must say, it's an incredible deal. You must take into account your time, don't you think? The only panel I am in need of personally is the Landing Gear Panel. Let me PM you about something else. Thanks.

Buttons aren't toys! :smilewink:

My new Version 2 Pit: MacFevre A-10C SimPit V2

My first pit thread: A-10C Simulator Pit "The TARDIS."

Dzus Fastener tutorial, on the inexpensive side: DIY Dzus Fastener