Kneeboard

Exocet

Hello

I made a multiplayer mission, " hardcore " where I removed the external views , objects f10 and other card, for forcing to navigation. The problem is the Kneeboard we can place a positioning marker:(

Do you know how I can disable this fontion ?

Thank you

From little blue tick mark above launch mission sign... a bit confusing but is a bit smaller.

the column called "enforce" dictates what setting will be enforced and the column called "value" will dictate what value will be enforced (if ticked it means On. if untickedit means Off. Or what other choice you have in case of F10 map).

If the enforce tick mark is not ticked then the value does not matter... the setting is free for player to choose.

The kneeboard I think is not enforceable.

nXQdC4W.jpg

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hello

I made a multiplayer mission, " hardcore " where I removed the external views , objects f10 and other card, for forcing to navigation. The problem is the Kneeboard we can place a positioning marker:(

Do you know how I can disable this fontion ?

Thank you

If you use my Kneeboard Builder utility (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129341) you can customize the kneeboard color scheme (Options -> Kneeboard Settings). Just set the 'Position Marker Color' alpha to 0 and the position marker won't be visible anymore.

Unfortunately this is all client side only and would have to be done by each client on their own system. I don't know of any way to enforce it on the server.

kneeboardcolors.thumb.jpg.c214361da6e613979ecd20ba08c71121.jpg