Few mods for this excellent game

goldfinger35

Very good mods Goldfinger.

Does the improve Wingman AI fixes the issue with the wingman attacking targets and wasting missiles as they continuously hit the ground due to his position?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Connos, thanks. I am not sure about which problem you are referring to (is it with Vihkr?), but you can easily open the file (with notepad ++) and see what parameters are editable; most of them are self-explanatory.

i7 920@4.0Ghz, 12 GB RAM, ATI 4890, LG L246WHX@1920x1200, Saitek X52 Pro, Saitek pro flight rudder pedals, TrackIR4, Audigy 2ZS, Logitech G9x, Vista 64bit.

• 1 month later...
Connos, thanks. I am not sure about which problem you are referring to (is it with Vihkr?), but you can easily open the file (with notepad ++) and see what parameters are editable; most of them are self-explanatory.

Yes with Vihkr. Also are your mods compatible with the new patch?? Have you tested them?

Especially the one that the wingman can detect and attack Stingers and Iglas.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

There was just one new line (in multiple occurrences) for Skill_Factors.lua in new 1.0.2. I had added it and then combined 'AI detection range' and 'Improved AI skills' mods.

All credits to goldfinger35, ModMan 7.2. compatible

AISkills102.zip

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There was just one new line (in multiple occurrences) for Skill_Factors.lua in new 1.0.2. I had added it and then combined 'AI detection range' and 'Improved AI skills' mods.

All credits to goldfinger35, ModMan 7.2. compatible

Thanks JLZ!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]