Mission commands triggers crashes the game for clients.

Bushmanni

There's something strange with missionCommands triggers in multiplayer. They work only randomly for clients at best and usually crash the game for them while everything is fine for the host or in single player. The game crash is always associated with creating a new trigger for client when there's some already in there. Oftentimes radio trigger creation doesn't work and client doesn't get any triggers at all. When I test the mission in singleplayer, everything works without a hitch. The mission I have problems with is behind the link. Only Hueys on both sides have radio triggers.

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=84287&d=1372509929

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

Steps to recreate the crash.

-Join as a client to the server running the mission and pick one of the Hueys.

-Fly about 1km distance from FARP, land and eject. This will spawn a soldier to your ejection location

-Respawn and check your F10 radiomenu that it's there. If not respawn again until you have it. Fly to the ejected pilot i.e. soldier, land less than 20m from him and use radiotrigger "Get to the chopper". This should crash the game.

The function called by "get to the chopper" trigger starts from line 777 (PickUpTechnique) in Battlefield_init.lua. My initial suspicion is that the game crashes when a function RefreshChopperRadioCommands is called inside the PickUpTechnique function.

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron