CH Pro Throttle Ministick Shkval assign?

lucien

Can anyone help me? I am having trouble assigning my ministick to the shkval. I just got my final piece of equipment, my CH Pro Throttle today.

I have found

Hi ErichVon,

Yes, there is no more setting within DCS, or FC as well now, to use a mouse for slewing anything.

I have good results though by doing the following:

1) Instead of the Ministick controlling the mouse, in CH Manager make the X&Y axes of the Ministick, joystick axes instead ('CM Device 2' for both X&Y).

2) In CH Manager get rid of the curves for the X&Y axes of the Ministick. Make them straight lines.

3) in DCS, do not use a custom 'User Curve' any longer. Just set up X&Y axes of the Ministick like the picture attached.

I find the control pretty good now.

and this is all in order, from whatI can understand. I do not know where the 'User Curve' is supposed to be

my setting 3mVqPmI.png

I am now confused as to what I am doing wrong. Please assist.

hi, avoid using CH control manager profiles, use CH delete to erase all devices, reboot, re-plug, then open DCS without going to CH (just use for calibration as its so advanced)

in DCS, click options (with the just-recognized CH device), controls, then open the middle row drop-down menu, click axis settings under Ka-50 Sim, then you will find shkval slew vertical and shkval slew horizontal. Double click either under CH pro throttle, then flick the mini-stick to up and down fully or right and left (depending on your preference). Then click OK.

To tune the sensitivity, click the newly assigned axis you just saved, then click axis tune. make the curve Sigmoid by changing the curvature setting.

When comfortable, click ok, and now you can slew the shkval.

Congratulations on picking CH products. I have the same setup and very happy with it.

EDIT:

the more S'y the curve becomes, the less shkval moves for a certain deflection of the ministick.

• Like 1

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

hi, avoid using CH control manager profiles, use CH delete to erase all devices, reboot, re-plug, then open DCS without going to CH (just use for calibration as its so advanced)

in DCS, click options (with the just-recognized CH device), controls, then open the middle row drop-down menu, click axis settings under Ka-50 Sim, then you will find shkval slew vertical and shkval slew horizontal. Double click either under CH pro throttle, then flick the mini-stick to up and down fully or right and left (depending on your preference). Then click OK.

To tune the sensitivity, click the newly assigned axis you just saved, then click axis tune. make the curve Sigmoid by changing the curvature setting.

When comfortable, click ok, and now you can slew the shkval.

Congratulations on picking CH products. I have the same setup and very happy with it.

EDIT:

the more S'y the curve becomes, the less shkval moves for a certain deflection of the ministick.

This worked very well. Thanks so much =] I truly appreciate it

cheers.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.