Possible to export to second graphics card?

In a system with a discrete graphics card and an onboard IGP (like on my Intel Z97 motherboard), I presume it would be no problem to run Helios on a monitor connected to the Intel IGP, with DCS running on the monitor(s) connected to the discrete card.

However, a lot of Helios profiles rely on exports of the ABRIS, Shkval, MFDs, etc from DCS, so would it be possible to export those to the IGP monitor, or can they only be exported to a monitor connected to the discrete card?

If this was possible, it would seem beneficial as DCS would only need to run at the resolution for the monitor it's on (say 1920x1080) whereas if we export displays to a secondary monitor connected to the discrete card, it means we have to expand the DCS resolution (to 3840x1080 or 1920x2160 depending on the layout of the monitors), which obviously requires more of the GPU.

If it's not possible currently, I rely hope this is something that can be realised with DCS 2. Maybe using an additional program which receives export data from the sim and uses that to draw the required displays on the secondary monitor would be a possible way to go.

Main rig: i5-4670k @4.4Ghz, Asus Z97-A, Scythe Kotetsu HSF, 32GB Kingston Savage 2400Mhz DDR3, 1070ti, Win 10 x64, Samsung Evo 256GB SSD (OS & Data), OCZ 480GB SSD (Games), WD 2TB and WD 3TB HDDs, 1920x1200 Dell U2412M, 1920x1080 Dell P2314T touchscreen