Game continuously paused

AsRockSD

It started with he training missions so i played instant action and played that though a few times, how ever later last night not even that would work with the same issue were the game would not un-pause. :joystick:

Any idea's ?

Asus Maximus Formula ( Rampage bios ) | Q9550 \Xigmatek HDT-S1283| G.Skill 2x2GB | AxeRam 2x2GB | HD6970 | 3xWDYS250GIG Raid0 | M25-X Raid0 | TEAC exturnal DVD |TOSHIBA 40" 1080p LCD HDTV| PC Power & Cooling 750 Quad CF Edition |TIR4 |TT Armor.

Nuke it off your HD and reinstall. Make sure you delete everything and do a complete reinstall to the default pathway and see if that works. It won't cost you an activation because you didn't change any hardware.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

That sounds rather dramatic for a first attempt at the problem...

The first step in my opinion would be re-mapping the pause function to a different key and seeing if that solves the issue...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Nuke it off your HD and reinstall. Make sure you delete everything and do a complete reinstall to the default pathway and see if that works. It won't cost you an activation because you didn't change any hardware.

Well thought of that already but leaving that option till last..

The first step in my opinion would be re-mapping the pause function to a different key and seeing if that solves the issue...

Were is the pause button in the controls ?. i had a skip though and did not see one there.

If you post a pic that be great :).

Asus Maximus Formula ( Rampage bios ) | Q9550 \Xigmatek HDT-S1283| G.Skill 2x2GB | AxeRam 2x2GB | HD6970 | 3xWDYS250GIG Raid0 | M25-X Raid0 | TEAC exturnal DVD |TOSHIBA 40" 1080p LCD HDTV| PC Power & Cooling 750 Quad CF Edition |TIR4 |TT Armor.

If you reinstall the game, so maybe it would be better to install the whole OS for new, becouse i made a reinstall and lost 1 and more Activation-Keys by doing this. Read this maybe it would help you for getting started without trouble.

I was buy me Black Shark at the 5th March 2009. Since beginning on the first installation of the Simulation, i hat so much Errors or bugs that i never see in any other game before.

The first Error i got was the Runtime Error, you can watch them at the forum. Because of happens the Runtime Error i was i hat to reinstall and activate the Black Shark for 3 times, before i known what was going wrong. So i got 7 Activations left, thats's because of the Protection. It's true that i was following the instructions of the german handbook to safe some of the activations because i only got 10 activations for the whole game, but it don't even work with the reactivation keys i got from the webpage, witch written down in the german handbook. Every time i was installing the game new, because it would'nt start or it start but i don't can to switch at the 3D-World of the game. The proceed ofer the webpage tell me that the Reactivation to not work, because the HARDWARECODE from the Game is not longer in use, becourse it is older than one day. Nothing happens about the SERIALNUMBER from the game, and i don't install new or other addentional Hardware or Thing's like that.

When the Runtime Error was fixed, i was playing Black Shark up to 15 Hours and i thing to use more functionalaty in the simulation and try to create a profil for the SAITEK Cyborg 3D Fligthstick in the game under the OPTIONS menue.The SAITEK Cyborg 3D Fligthstick that is a 9 Button,1 Colliehat, 4 axis Flightcontroller and Black Shark know this Controller as well. I open the german handbook and read all the instructions and what's the differend about Profiling Switches or a kind of profiling only Buttons they i got to press down at the same time. When i create the new Joystickprofil i use a other Profilname for it, to switch back to the Orginalprofile so it came with the orginal configuration for the joystick and i save that. Now i hat the next bug. The Game was starting and the loading Screnn and on the loading screen there was the stripe who tell that the game is loading now for datas, but i do not get in the game by it's self on the 3D-world, LOL no a new mistake was coming up then i see the screen who everybody see after a mission is flown, and there was nothing to report about the mission, but there was no mission to flight. So the game was show me how to create a beginning and a end screen for report status of the game who was not playable. The Optionmenue show the button Options, but it was not clickable ! LOL, that was really funny, but thats not why i buy me the Simulation. Before the game never let me in, i only was flying for about 15 hours of trainee missions and never try to load a singleplayergame or somthing. The Programm like make Mistakes, so written in the german handbook is "NEWVIEW", but i don't use it so it was'nt on my system. I was save the new joystickprofil with a new profilname so i can load the orginalprofil, that was working like before with Black Shark, but after i load the new created joystickprofil, the game never will let me in the optionmenue or in the game by it's self.

So i installed the whole Black Shark on a other parition for new, and i got the same problem and 1 Activation lost, because the first time i was open the game the programm register his self to active. LOL, that's why some poeples have a Internet flatrate ?

Now, i installed the whole WindowsXP(32 bit) for new and the Black Shark too on a external parition and that seem since 20 Hours for good then it is playable.

I send reports on the support !

• ED Team
Were is the pause button in the controls ?. i had a skip though and did not see one there..
In "General" category.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

In "General" category.

Thanks but apparently it don't matter what key i set it too, it just don't work :cry:..

EDIT: Silly me i had to change it on each setting under real and arcade lol.

Thank You

Edited by AsRock+SD

• ED Team

As I understand, you have found solution :) ?

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

As I understand, you have found solution :) ?

Yeah, BUT all mapped keys to the keyboard have been removed for some odd reason. So i clicked each one and selected default for them except the ones i had changed which were mainly on the joystick and now i have 119 key conflicts :(.

I have no idea why this happened in the 1st place but i surly hope they get it fixed as this is annoying as hell setting up all the keys again which i have not had the time to sort out yet.

• ED Team

For example, you load wrong profile (joystick profile instead of keyboard) - input subsystem can't recognize and don't correct this situation.

BTW - there is simple way to restore default settings: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=626409&postcount=10

G.K. Chesterton

For example, you load wrong profile (joystick profile instead of keyboard) - input subsystem can't recognize and don't correct this situation.

BTW - there is simple way to restore default settings: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=626409&postcount=10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest tommo965

Thanks for the info fellas

Yep, I thought I was going ok for a while there too... then bam, no keys. Weird...

Great tip USSR_Rik, (and nice pointer AsRock+SD) saved a bunch of work remapping back to square-1, thanks.

Big cheers to Amraam for the initial heads-up on the c**t of a file causing un-pause problems...

Looking... looking...

Guest VoodooX

OMG -

For those of you out there who are saying "Cut the crap and give me the eff'ing answer!"

Here's the fix :

1) open the file “Scripts/Input/Input.lua”

2) In the file, line 13 and 14, comment the commands that set the headtracker plugin path

(insert two dashes at the beggining of lines 13 and 14)

-- setHeadTrackerDllPath('./bin/headtracker/headtracker.dll')

-- restartAllDevices()

(( Time is money - now go spend time on what you actually bought instead of googling all day looking for a fix only to find a bunch of dipsticks posting crap.... you're welcome)