Noob looking for A-10 Squadron that is still Recruiting

TheNoobJett

I checked out the 1st link already and the majority of the units are gone or invite only. But I appreciate for the 2nd link. But I did get one of my friends into this game. So I have a wingman now just wait and see where it goes from there. Maybe a new A-10 squadron. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NP

From the look of things you have already things going in the right direction with a wingman, but I will add there is a lot to be gained from joining a good squad,so don't stop looking,

Some of the squads may at the moment not be taking any new recruits, but keep an eye on their web sites, anyway if its not being said before, welcome to the FC2,DCS world,

although I usually fly the 25 and 50 If you see me on multiplayer give me a shout if you want a 3rd,

Crisco and I started the 52nd VFW back up. We have a few VFS operating under the 52nd similar to how the real 52nd FW operates... the 81st VFS for the A-10 aircraft and the 22nd VFS for the F-15 aircraft. Although the real 22nd FS is a F-16 squadron but we blurred it a little. :) The 23rd VFS is currently inactive until another aircraft becomes available or there is a desire for MIG-29 in the 52nd. Seeing as how the real 52nd is based in Germany and Germany has MIG-29's.... its not that far of a stretch of the imagination. :D

You can take a look at our website (http://www.52ndvfw.com) but it is extremely bare right now. By that I mean I got it online a few weeks ago and haven't had the time to skin a WordPress theme or get the forums fully set up. But I will get on that this weekend if there is interest. :)

We are also on during the evenings (eastern US time) flying in our server (52nd VFW). Stop in sometime!