Missing airplane, V1.1.1.1

phil744

Evening all.

First off, if this is a dumb question i am very sorry, looked everywhere on these forums and cant find a fix to this.

Have a look at the attached image, i seem to be piloting a small cluster of bombs rather than an actual airplane.

Not only is the airplane model missing, this appears on other aircraft (type not specific) and some ground vehicles, i.e. a tank will be missing its tracks, personel vehicle will be missing its tyres.

So far i have down loaded the game the torrent method and .rar methods, uninstalled and re installed using each of the downloads, same issue.

Updated all drivers, made a difference to other sim platforms, but not DCS A10c or DCS world (same problem in both).

Tried all graphics/games settings, from the lowest to the highest, again no difference.

My computer is shite by todays standards, however runs FSX with 2 displays and every add on u can thing off with good frame rates.

Im not new to this sort of thing, i can usually fix it, but i know I am doing something dumb here.

I am running 32bit, someone said this can cause strange issues.

Win7 Extreme R1, Intel Quad Q8200 @2.33, Radeon x1950 pro (dont laugh :-)

Phil

whereismyplane.thumb.jpg.335e2bbe0df3253f5973a68445b41873.jpg

I'm afraid you are not gonna get very far with that card. The PCI-E version is fine but whatever they did to make it work with AGP made it incompatible with Warthog. I never found out the reason why, but every other user of that card ran into problems with it and A-10.

Sorry.

Nate

Could try the 8.12 or 8.10 version of Catalyst (2008 December/October).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94855 is the similar issue, his is with A10 in DCS world, mine is on both the world and the stand alone versions. If i go to the cockpit view in mine i get the exact same view as him, only difference is i see both MFD screens.

within DCS world only, if i fly the SU-25T, then the cockpit appears normal, everything is fine, if i view the external aircraft again thats not there.

Every time i re load the game maybe one or 2 parts of the cockpit appears. however is random on every start up. The display (screen) stuff is there, and the texture overlay that used for the panel legends and backlighting also is there.

Phil