Making someone a gift, even if i bought the product on my account! Is it possible?

MaverickF22

Hi there,

I've just bought 2 products for DCSW (DCS A-10C 1.2.2 and Black Shark 2 1.2.2) on the willing to make someone a gift for Christmas..., but then i realized that if i bought them onto my account (without knowing the account details of the future owner), no one else will be able to activate them for himself...!

Am i missing something, or is there a possibility for activating these 2 products on someone else's account and not mine?

An answer will be well appreciated..., and i hope i haven't bought these 2 for myself, cause i already have them...!

Thank you!

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on!

Making DCS a better place for realism.

Let it be, ED!

If the new owner shall make an account for DCS..., will i be able to transfer these 2 products/gifts into his account without loosing anything?

I don't need my money back, because it would be a shame..., but i hope there is a possibility to transfer the activations to the other owner!

Thank you very much!

Mistakes, obviously, show us what needs improving. Without mistakes, how would we know what we had to work on!

Making DCS a better place for realism.

Let it be, ED!

Yes, transfer is possible through opening a ticket with customer support, however it may take a while.

In the mean time, you can use this page: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/myserials.php

Unbind the serial number you purchased for your friend on this page. He will then be able to use it in multiplayer, and will also always be able to see the serial number through going to that page. That way, he'll be able to play fully while you wait for the transfer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester