After 1.2.7 every client gets "Can't connect"

btsraziel

Hi everyone,

I'm new and this is my first post here.

I love DCS series and I think these are the best sims out there nowdays!

Sadly I have an issue. I just say that I read and tried every hint gathered in similar topics.

After 1.2.7 patch my and my friend, also very excited for DCS, we've not been able to play togheter anymore.

List of what I found around here and result:

1 - tried editing network.cfg, forcing interface value, discovering after a while that is not anymore used (deprecated) and completely ignored by the game in 1.2.7

2 - tried opening port 10308 in my router but still "Can't connect" from the client.

3 - Tried creating a rule that forwarded ports 10308 AND 10309 to my computer ip, but no result.

4 - Tried hamachi, but that... yeh... that generated a different result... "connection error" instantly without timed out seconds.

5 - Tried *higly dangerous* :P shutting down modem AND os firewall, everything open wide... same issue.

Ah my friend also tried to do the previous 5 steps, trying to host himself even if with lesser connection capabilities but still same result, for me, as client now.

1.2.6 was working pretty fine... what can we do? Please help us! :D

Many thanks to everyone!

May your skies be always clear!

BTS

Hi everyone,

I'm new and this is my first post here.

I love DCS series and I think these are the best sims out there nowdays!

Sadly I have an issue. I just say that I read and tried every hint gathered in similar topics.

After 1.2.7 patch my and my friend, also very excited for DCS, we've not been able to play togheter anymore.

List of what I found around here and result:

1 - tried editing network.cfg, forcing interface value, discovering after a while that is not anymore used (deprecated) and completely ignored by the game in 1.2.7

2 - tried opening port 10308 in my router but still "Can't connect" from the client.

3 - Tried creating a rule that forwarded ports 10308 AND 10309 to my computer ip, but no result.

4 - Tried hamachi, but that... yeh... that generated a different result... "connection error" instantly without timed out seconds.

5 - Tried *higly dangerous* :P shutting down modem AND os firewall, everything open wide... same issue.

Ah my friend also tried to do the previous 5 steps, trying to host himself even if with lesser connection capabilities but still same result, for me, as client now.

1.2.6 was working pretty fine... what can we do? Please help us! :D

Many thanks to everyone!

May your skies be always clear!

BTS

I think the first thing to do is a DCS Repair. Get that out of the way. Often times that will solve many problems.

I think the first thing to do is a DCS Repair. Get that out of the way. Often times that will solve many problems.

Thank you for the reply, I run the cache verification via Steam, that checked all the files of the game and fixed up stuff... Sadly we're still unable to feel all the emotions of a real wingman... :pilotfly:

We're in your hands pilots!