Re-installed DCS no joystick

ckelly14

Hey everyone:

Just upgraded my computer to Windows 7 64 bit and decided to give DCS a whirl- haven't played for about 12 months. Glad to see we don't need LOMAC anymore! Fired up a quick mission with A10 but my joystick is completely unresponsive. Looked at controls and joystick is recognized and all axis mapped appropriately. Not sure what's going on...

the first thing would be to delete the ...users\saved Games\DCS\config\input\a-10 Folder. Restart the Game and see what happens then (you have to reassign your Controls first)

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

the first thing would be to delete the ...users\saved Games\DCS\config\input\a-10 Folder. Restart the Game and see what happens then (you have to reassign your Controls first)

Tried this, but none of the inputs seems to be working. Joystick , keyboard, mouse or my trackir.

Think I will completely reinstall. Previous install used old downloads. Don't want to spend hours downloading, but what can you do....

Edited by ckelly14

Thanks Lizzard. I ended up reinstalling everything with most recent download and things are working great.

Started back by flying the F15 for some landing practice. Should I be seeing some ILS prompts on the HUD or just the ones on the HSI?

Started back by flying the F15 for some landing practice. Should I be seeing some ILS prompts on the HUD or just the ones on the HSI?

If you are in "Landing Mode" you should see the Lokalizers on the HUD...but u know..I just fly with my beloved SUs..so I am not sure about the Eagle:D

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

If you are in "Landing Mode" you should see the Lokalizers on the HUD...but u know..I just fly with my beloved SUs..so I am not sure about the Eagle:D

Perhaps it's different on the F-15. I see the AOA information show up in landing mode but the flight path indicators are on the HSI only.