Strange Input Behaviour

Strange problem. A10C release version works fine in single player, but in multi-player I don't get a roll axis input from my stick. Other axis work fine and in UH-1 all axis are present. Tried re-assigning etc. (see below).

Is there a DCS file checker available to check for a corrupted file? In the mean time I'm d/l the current version for a re-install.

My system burped the other day. Not sure why, but I got a disk error on startup for D: disk array. I have the beta version of DCS on my D: disk, regular install on C: disk. After that I had problems starting multi-player which I tracked down to a pid.dll error. Unplugging all my sticks, and renaming my input folder cleared up the error problem after plugging back in my MSFF2, but I still have the subject problem.

Edited by doright

Run "DCS Repair" from the start menu.

(but make sure, your system is good first ... disk errors - whatever the cause - are serious.)

Doh! Wow, slapping my forehead that hard had me seeing stars. Just knew there was a DCS Repair but couldn't find it in the directory. Don't know why I didn't like in the start menu. Repair did fix a file up didn't catch the name of it.

The check disk came back 0 errors and 0 bad sectors so I'll keep my fingers crossed and blame it on a power problem due to a thunderstorm when it was booting.