Warthog mouse weirdness

I got a warthog few weeks ago, its great and all (especially coming from a 3d pro :lol: ) but the mouse on the joystick feels...weird... 1st of all, all the effects aren't the joystick fault as in task manager i can see that the mouse is allright. When playing in dcs, the mouse will sometimes «fail» to see a movement in both axes at the same time, wich ends up in me having to replace the mouse in the middle and making movements one axe at a time. THis isnt constant and is most of the time ok, and it doesnt happens in task manager (game controllers obviously). Secondly, there is a delay of nearly 1sec between when i move it and when it mouves in the game.

these constatations happens mainly in F15 where the mouse is mapped to the radar slew (I lowered sensivity A LOT, but i doubt thats causing it). The 1 axe at a time also did happened to me in a10c when moving the tgp a lot.

Hoping theres tricks to solve this, if not just confirm im not alone with this, because its pretty anoying for a 500$ joystick (were i live).

Have you tried the sticky for corrupt calibration ?(third from the top of the thread list)

I had some problems right out of the box with my tm warthog

and that calibration tool supplied within the sticky solved my issue

Good luck :thumbup:

Randy

The tools you sent me are great, i have been able to calibrate my joystick almost perfectly with it (litle zone were the spring isnt perfectly centering, but i could probably calibrate it again for better result and it is far from affecting game play as 300 on 60 000 doesnt do much). But my problem is in game. Like if dcs was ghosting (you know, key boards that cant handle more than 3 keys at a time) on the mouse axes and there seems to be a delay, but THIS IS IN-GAME, when i look for that, there is no problem, wether im looking in ''game controllers'' or with target.

You might want to try renaming your saved games DCS folder to DCS1, then fly a mission. It will create a new saved games DCS folder. Sometimes that works to solve this type of problem. If it works, great. If not then you can always delete the new folder and rename the DCS1 folder to DCS and everything will be as it was.