Triple monitors and Trackir?

Ok guys i got a new cockpit coming and i already have trackir but i was wondering if anyone uses triple monitors with trackir? Been thinking about buying another two 27" monitors to go with the one i already have but i not sure what it will be like using 3 monitors and trackir at the same time? Does it add to the immersion or am i better off buying a single larger screen?

Cheers Chris

I use three screens with track ir and I think it will be a more accurate viewing and you do not move your head as much only drawback is welling to need more GPU power to get acceptable fps. Would be this great to try out a new wide curved screen which avoids the two valances that you get with three screens

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1..it's ok to use with triple monitors + fourth for exported views(5760x1200 for flying and 1650x1050 for exported MFD+CDU). I get about 30-40fps with GTX670 4Gb...I think that at gpu you need 3Gb or 4Gb ram.

Samsung 105" curved could be awesome with track-ir (or without it)..:D....only 120000$

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

HP Z420 | Xeon E5-1650 @3.20GHz/3.70Ghz | 16Gb DDR3-1333 | ZOTAC GTX 980 Ti AMP! | Micron RealSSD C400 256Gb | Sound Blaster Z | TrackIR4 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog| CH Pro pedals | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Besides, it (triple monitors) may only be used for another year. After that, just get the Oculus and be done with it! The immersion factor in Rift is simply amazing. It blows my 3 monitor/2MFD/TrackIR setup.

hsb

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1