Does anyone have a complete set of 3D A 10 C cockpit panel files?

rvgriff

So I have been looking all over and although I have found a ton of .pdf files I have yet to find a set of files that are ready to be cut on a CNC. I started to convert the .pdf files but after running into error after error I figured I would just ask and see if anyone has a set ready. Local CNC shop wanted a crazy amount to convert the files for me so I will save that as a last resort. Thanks in advance and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Also...... I'm in the US and I would be open to buying a complete set of panels if anyone has a lead on that option.

Edited by rvgriff
adding info

So after a great deal of research and speaking with several local machine shops I see the ridiculousness in my original post. For those that are just getting started building their own panels I found CorelDraw to be the very best at taking .pdf files and quickly converting them to whatever format your shop needs. It is very intuitive and the tools work great. Best part is you can subscribe to the product for a month at a time if you prefer for $25/mo

http://www2.corel.com/us/

Now i just need DM to publish his book and a VHF panel. :thumbup: