Grief placing objects on the map

No...

You have to go back and forth from the ME to the Fly it.

If I had a nickle for everytime I did that...

Some of the airbase parking slots are so close together I will leave a space in between.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.

No...

You have to go back and forth from the ME to the Fly it.

If I had a nickle for everytime I did that...

Some of the airbase parking slots are so close together I will leave a space in between.

WC

Thanks WC I was afraid of that. It seems silly to me to leave something like a 3D viewer out of the ME. Is there any hope that the devs will include one in the future?

yes there is using dcs witch craft running a live enviroment through an internet browser using a modified export lua follow this tutorial and you will see how easy it is

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

The measurement tool can be useful. For the picture example above, A-10 wingspan is 57 feet. You could place two and measure the distance between them in the ME to make sure that they don't touch. The measurement tool also provides headings so you can line objects up as well.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files