Cold war warrior mission 2

triarii

Hi,

So I have flown this mission about 4 times now and can't seem to "win". I can get to target with enough feul to get back but I can't find the arty to hit. so i have put rounds on and destroyed some of both the batteries (only one battery per separate light) you see on either side of the road in a firing formation, but i don't think these were my targets. after my first pass right when the stinger spawn i noticed that a group of paladins spawn in road formation right next to them.

Are these the arty I am looking for? because i can't hit them behind 4 stinger teams. any help?

thanks

Yeah I have been able to strike some paladins that are not on the road, but the mission objective says to hit a group that is in road formation. a group of paladins does spawn, but only after my first pass along with the manpads. does that make sense?

yeah i have made sure not to manually trigger the way points with ctl + ` . I have made sure to hit them by following the HSI and the yellow lines in the artificial horizon. I have followed the speed and altitudes to the exact specs and the arty unit that is supposed to be on the road still is not there until after i fly past once. and when the do spawn the stingers are there with them.