An army of bugs

Darkenmass

Guys i don't know if it's me or what but whenever i try to build a mission i get crazy.

Is it an impression or the editor is full of bugs ?

For example UAV :

Now what i want is to have a drone that pick up a target for me, laser it and move to the next target.

So here we are i put a predator, waypoint 0 altitude 4000 i set him as AFAC i set him as "Invisible", and now i have two ways to do that and both doesn't work.

1) At waypoint 0 (initial point) i select Enroute task, FAC-Engage Group i select the group at waypoint 1 (BTR for exemple) set everything correct callsign frequancy and force the use of laser (No red line or problem with LOS) waypoint 1 is very near to initial point i ask him to orbit at 4000 until unit BTR is dead.

OR

2) At waypoint 0 i select perform a Task FAC-select group , again invisible and all the stuff.

Result :

Sometimes the drone just fly away at high speed gaining altitude at random.

Sometimes it doesnt.

If i call him on proper freq i get always a type3 with no mark no matter what i do.

Sometimes it says no futher task avaible.....

If i ask him to FAC-Engage group in a Enroute task i get this shiny VISIBLE option to mark, if i mark it i expect as written on manual that the unit will have to see the target, again it will call a Type 3 with no mark. (note this happen to me even with ground JTAC unit, they just don't care to actually see the target, they call type 3 from far away.)

So ok maybe drones are bugged, let's say i want a ground unit to move into 3 waypoint and designate each waypoint a different target in a type 2 or 1 engament.

Does anyone have an idea of how to do that ?

It is so funny the way things behave radomly crazy in my ME, are yours going berserk aswell or is just mine ?

Thanks for the attention, if you need i'll post my missions, just ask. :cry: