Training and missions start up in mapview (F10) instead of the cockpitview.

gvdree

When i start a training or a mission with the MiG, it starts in mapview and i can't get in the cockpit, the F1 key doesn't work. I have no problem with the other modules. Does anybody have an idea whats going wrong? Thanx in advance. (I already posted in bugs an problems/ general, hope i can get here a bit more attention to my problem)

Sounds like an activation issue.

I'd go to the module manager, and make sure you have the correct serial number entered. Failing that, drop an email to Leatherneck, and they'll guide you through registration. You see, if you don't own a module, you can still have it loaded, and see external views only.

When i start a training or a mission with the MiG, it starts in mapview and i can't get in the cockpit, the F1 key doesn't work. I have no problem with the other modules. Does anybody have an idea whats going wrong? Thanx in advance. (I already posted in bugs an problems/ general, hope i can get here a bit more attention to my problem)

Have you, also, tried setting the plane to "player"?

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

I was having the same problem and what I did was re-installed the program and activated it with my serial # online. I'll bet yours is not activated? TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |