Engine Restart

make sure your battery has at least 20volts before starting, you may need to turn off a lot of the systems before starting, including the radar atliminar, and the doppler radar. as well as the autopilot.. as far as the lights go, they automaticly turn off. other then that, you can try using ground electric power to help get it started.

make sure your battery has at least 20volts before starting, you may need to turn off a lot of the systems before starting, including the radar atliminar, and the doppler radar. as well as the autopilot.. as far as the lights go, they automaticly turn off. other then that, you can try using ground electric power to help get it started.

Nonsense doppler radar, radar atlimiter nor autopilot can't be powered trought batterys.They all work trought generators. And he needs 20 volts only to start APU after that engines have nothing to do with batteries they are run by apu bleeding air cousing engine turbine to spin and ignite. I bet you keep forgeting to lower main rotor brake.

Nonsense doppler radar, radar atlimiter nor autopilot can't be powered trought batterys.They all work trought generators. And he needs 20 volts only to start APU after that engines have nothing to do with batteries they are run by apu bleeding air cousing engine turbine to spin and ignite. I bet you keep forgeting to lower main rotor brake.

find it funny you dont even read what I said. secondly, you do realise I dont have a problem, I am offering advice to the op. lastly, you would be supprized just how much electric power could be drained by having random circuts open.

• Like 1