Bombs release modes.

finger

Hi all,

A few words about bomb release modes.

MAIN -TACTICAL RELEASE- by button WEAPON RELEASE,all bombs are dropped in ARMED status.(always)

EMERGENCY-by two buttons EMERGENCY RELEASE INNER and OUTER.

There is a choice between ARMED or UNARMED by switch TACTICAL

RELEASE.Red light is ON or OFF.

EMERGENCY with no pilot input(no release button).This is fully auto-release .

In case that load is dropped(electrical or mechanical failure),automaticaly is

released load from second pylon in pair(1-2 or 3-4).

This el. circuit is powered stright from EMER.RELEASE in breakers section.

Very quickly for start,I will by proceed tomorow.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow! Thank you for such amazing information!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aircraft I have thoroughly studied: A-10C, Ka-50, Mig-21bis, UH-1H, Boeing 737-800/900, Dash-8Q400, Bell-407

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-8750H@2.2GHz 6 Cores turbo up to 4.1GHz, GTX1070 Max-Q@8GB GRAM, 16G RAM, 512G SSD, 500G SSD, CH Product Fighter Stick, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5.

EMERGENCY with no pilot input(no release button).This is fully auto-release .

In case that load is dropped(electrical or mechanical failure),automaticaly is

released load from second pylon in pair(1-2 or 3-4).

This el. circuit is powered stright from EMER.RELEASE in breakers section.

When pulling too much G, the stores separate from the aircraft. I always wondered, if this is just by overstressing the material or if there is some sort of failsafe mechanism at work.

I can imagine that too much G can damage the weapons, the suspension, the pylons - there are immense forces at work on very small mechanical

parts. But in DCS, we hear just the same *clunk* noise as if the stores were releases intentionally. Also there is no visible damage on the pylons.

So my question is, is there a special mechanism that separates the stores in this case? Is the text I quoted perhaps describing exact that very mechanism?

When pulling too much G, the stores separate from the aircraft. I always wondered, if this is just by overstressing the material or if there is some sort of failsafe mechanism at work.

I can imagine that too much G can damage the weapons, the suspension, the pylons - there are immense forces at work on very small mechanical

parts. But in DCS, we hear just the same *clunk* noise as if the stores were releases intentionally. Also there is no visible damage on the pylons.

So my question is, is there a special mechanism that separates the stores in this case? Is the text I quoted perhaps describing exact that very mechanism?

This system (circuit)is primary designate for preserving transverse (yaw)

stability of A/C.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]