Saitek x52 pro button bindings not working

Hi, and sorry if this is a wrong place to put this thread in, but I didn't find saitek's own forums..

So my problem is that I can't bind any keyboard buttons to my joystick buttons. I can lauch the programming sofware, I can edit the keyboard input for each joystick button, I can do everything fine, but when I try to test it (the little gear button in the top bar) it shows nothing. I have tried to install drivers from saitek's website and from the super old CD that came with the joystick, but neither works. When I install from the CD i get an error saying sai3dviewer.dll did not register.

I remember that my stick worked fine about one year ago, I had some problems back then too, but they didnt take long to fix.

I'm feeling so frustrated because I cant use all the potential off my stick if I just bind the buttons in-game, because i cant use the modes.

I appreciate all your answers! :)

Oh yea, Im running win7 64bit. If you need any other specifications, pelase ask. I dont know what specifications are relevant in this.

Hi, and sorry if this is a wrong place to put this thread in, but I didn't find saitek's own forums..

So my problem is that I can't bind any keyboard buttons to my joystick buttons. I can lauch the programming sofware, I can edit the keyboard input for each joystick button, I can do everything fine, but when I try to test it (the little gear button in the top bar) it shows nothing. I have tried to install drivers from saitek's website and from the super old CD that came with the joystick, but neither works. When I install from the CD i get an error saying sai3dviewer.dll did not register.

I remember that my stick worked fine about one year ago, I had some problems back then too, but they didnt take long to fix.

I'm feeling so frustrated because I cant use all the potential off my stick if I just bind the buttons in-game, because i cant use the modes.

I appreciate all your answers! :)

might have been covered already, see here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144225&highlight=maddog-ic

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.