warthog stick + x55 throttle question

Is it possible to use warthog stick + x55 throttle ? I mean.. I want to use "SWITCH MODES" in x55 throttle and recieve different actions when i push in the warthog stick (like i can do with my x55 stick).

I own the x55 (throttle and stick) but i want warthog.. but the stick is much cheaper than warthog stick + warthog throttle.

Do a need a third party program??

Thanks

What you can't do is use Saitek or Tm software to map both controls as one, as these software are proprietary.

Maybe with Vjoy combining both controllers as virtual one you achieve this, or maybe with Autohokey scrips. Both are "PITA" to use.

3rd part keymaper like Xpadder or Joy2key can recognize 2 different controls at same time, but dont allow map then as one...

I think the more easy way is if this "SWITCH MODES" on X-55 is seem be Windows/Games as individual buttons.

If yes, you can add then as "switches" modifier in DCS GUI and map 3 different layers of controls for X-55 and for 'stick using this.

"Switches" in DCS GUI is a permanent modifier, not the momentary one like "Shift".

Of course this solution will work only for DCS.

Edited by Sokol1_br

3rd part keymaper like Xpadder or Joy2key can recognize 2 different controls at same time, but dont allow map then as one...

Did a rapid test there and you can use Joy2Key to map 2 different controllers buttons in same profile, but this software is limited to 32 buttons (Windows limit).

E.g.

Joy1 button 1 send A

Joy2 button 1 send B

Again is need that X-55 "SWITCH MODES" is recognized by Windows/Games as buttons - to change profiles (configuration files) in Joy2Key.