A few things related to graphic, multiplayer and mission editor

Sanguchito

First of all, good job with the update, I am really happy with performance (only a little FPS hit when using the TV screen on the Su-25) but overall FPS are a lot better than the old version.

Now, starting the bug/problems:

Graphics: I've encountered a weird graphic glitch related to heatblur from exhaust, I tried a quick mission with the Su-27 and when I was chasing the F-16 in close range I saw that the heat from the exhaust distorts the HUD, I am not into optical reflection thingies neither I experienced such view IRL but Isn't the heat supossed to distort the background from it and not the things in front? If I am wrong on this one please excuse me.

Editor: I've found that you cannot move the map by clicking and dragging, only zooming in and out works to move arround. Also when you try to make a new loadout the screen will just close and return to the new map when right clicking an empty store (to open payload list and select one)

Multiplayer: This have been reported but again, mouse cursor is appearing all the time.

Yet again, thanks for the update.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ECV56 member. IL-2 1946 Pilot - FC3 Pilot