Server CTD if punlic option is ON

JorgeIII

This, every time I try to host if I set the public option in the server options to ON (shows the server in the list) I get a CTD when I press START.

If the server is not public it runs just fine but it wont show up in the list. Clients can join by IP.

Same network settings and server settings use to work fine before.

More info:

This error happens only if the internal PC IP is set to static (for port fowarding). If I set internal IP to auto and DCS server to public the server will launch fine but wont show up on the list and clients cant join by IP cause the port are not correctly fowarded, if that makes sense.

Attached system info and DCS log.

Specs:

I7 2600k @ 4.8 Ghz.

8 GB DDR3 @ 2 KHz

SSD

GTX 980

X-Fi sound blaster

Track IR

TM Warthog Hotas

Saitek pedals

Saitek MFDs.

dcs.zip

Edited by JorgeIII

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

Thanks.

AKA TANGO-117. DCS Modules: ALL. I7 6700k @ 4.9 GHz / 32 GB DDR4 @ 3.2 GHz / 950 Pro m.2 + 4xSSDs / Gigabyte 1080TI 11 GB OC / 48" 4K Curved Samsung TV / TM Warthog Hotas / TM TPR rudder pedals / Track IR. Private pilot and sailplane pilot in RL.

• 1 month later...

Problem solved in one of the two last 1.5 beta updates. Good Job. Thanks.