DCS 1.5 Ground Crew?

Wrench

Second, press "\" then "f8" for Ground Crew

You dont need to touch the radio controls or set frequencies for access Ground Crew in the A10C

\ and f8 still work for me in 1.5

Regards, MrChickies

Edited by MrChickies

Pulling 12G's Daily

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The stuff you guys are talking about sounds like something on your end. I haven't encountered it nor has anyone that I fly with, which is about 8 other people.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I haven't had this problem either, I've had no problems rearming at Batumi during campaign missions.

Did you switch to intercom before contacting the crew?

In addition, I jumped straight in to 1.5 and haven't altered any of the "gameplay" settings, I noticed that the "easy communication" check-box is unchecked by default (I had enabled this check-box in previous versions), could that also be the case for you?.

Edited by Toolboy77
Added info

DCS World 2.0 Open Alpha | CPU Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.20GHz| Mobo ASUS ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO | RAM G.SKILL 32 GB | GPU ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | PSU Corsair RM750i | OS Win 120 64-bit | TM Warthog HOTAS | TH Cougar MFDs | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 / TrackClip Pro & Oculus Rift | Monitor: Samsung U28D590D (3840 x 2160) |

In addition, I jumped straight in to 1.5 and haven't altered any of the "gameplay" settings, I noticed that the "easy communication" check-box is unchecked by default (I had enabled this check-box in previous versions), could that also be the case for you?.

If you have "easy communication" unticked, that means you have to dial in the frequency of each station manually when you want to communicate with them. To 'dial' in ground crew, you need to switch to INT from VHF from your intercom panel and press the hot mic button, or use \ and F8

• Like 1

I have also noticed the radio communications were weird.

- for ex. in training, "Start-up" and "Takeoff and basic handling", at Batumi. Ground crew is responding no matter how my intercom is set up; if I take off and land, the ground crew is not always responding;

- Mozdok, gound is only responding when I select the intercom correctly.

Towers only respond to the VHF AM radio 1, not the others. For example, at Mozdok, trying the 266 MHz shown in the mission editor doesn't work, but the 137 MHz does (but then that's the only one shown in the CDU when selecting this airport). So they seem more predictable than ground crews.

Edited by Redglyph

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

I have also noticed the radio communications were weird.

- for ex. in training, "Start-up" and "Takeoff and basic handling", at Batumi. Ground crew is responding no matter how my intercom is set up; if I take off and land, the ground crew is not always responding;

- Mozdok, gound is only responding when I select the intercom correctly.

Towers only respond to the VHF AM radio 1, not the others. For example, at Mozdok, trying the 266 MHz shown in the mission editor doesn't work, but the 137 MHz does (but then that's the only one shown in the CDU when selecting this airport). So they seem more predictable than ground crews.

"post meant for everyone didn't realize I quoted you Redglyph" sorry

Not for sure if this is the answer but I get the impression that when I contact ground crew or the tower and there is radio chatter going on with the fighters and other aircraft. That after the transmission is done it broadcast the answer I was waiting for. Like I asked to be refuel and rearmed not till after all the pop up this and splash that transmissions stop that I got a copy to rearm and refuel. Maybe it waiting in turn comms are clear for more important transmission.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]