Setting up development machine.

weeb

Guys I'm sorry for the noob question but I will explain why. I have my flight sim in another room and my "build, test and play around with arduino, DC-bios and helios" in a separate room. My test and play around machine has a more comfortable seat and access to 3 pcs so I do my meddling here then move to the sim machine. Right thats explained. Here is the question. Is there an option to put my a10-c in a parking bay with the systems up and running so I can work without going through the start-up procedure?. I don't see an option for starting on ramp already fired up. I know its there can you point me how to get there.

Cheers

weeb :thumbup:

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

Cheers guys I knew it was something simple. Having a blonde moment. :music_whistling:

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.