Windows 2012 virtual server and DX11BACKEND.DLL issues

goosemilk

Same dx11backend.dll error.

Yes it would be useful. It would also be nice to see admins of DCS coming to address issues with the game since my whole squadron has spent thousands of dollars supporting this sim.

Try value 10 or even higher for TdrDelay...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_______

sFalcon.

I've also been looking or solutions to running DCS 1.5 on a Windows 2012 R2 virtual server that is

crashing with dx11backend.dll error. (VPS rental from NFOServer)

Windows 2012 R2

Quad CPU cores

6144 MB of RAM

400 GB of storage

DX11.2 drivers updated

I have Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 installed which fixed a missing vcr120.dll missing error.

dx11backend.dll error message now.

I have the same VPS set-up with NFOServers.

Double check your TdrDelay, make sure there is no typos.

Also how are you connecting? VNC or RDP? I use TightVNC to connect and/or the VNC via NFOServer console works too.

On our test server looks like once I start a mission it hangs on the splash screen or loading screen on the server side. Players can join and fly without issue though. The server just doesn't want to show the mission.

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

On our test server looks like once I start a mission it hangs on the splash screen or loading screen on the server side. Players can join and fly without issue though. The server just doesn't want to show the mission.

Maybe you have the completley rebuild the mission in 1.5 if ported from 1.2...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_______

sFalcon.

Built in 1.5.

Steve (Slick)

ThrustMaster T.Flight Hotas X | TrackIR5 Pro | EVGA GTX 1070 | Win10 64-bit Professional | Dell Precision 7920 Workstation | 1 TB SSD | 128 GB Memory | Dual Intel Xeon Platinum 2.0 GHz 16 Core Processors (64 Total w/HT ON) | 24" Dell Monitor

I have the same VPS set-up with NFOServers.

Double check your TdrDelay, make sure there is no typos.

Also how are you connecting? VNC or RDP? I use TightVNC to connect and/or the VNC via NFOServer console works too.

Still same issue

Regards,

Cobraj

Commander - Air Group 51

airgroup51.net