Is starforce server down?

Hi,

I managed to download flaming cliffs. Got the serial. I installed Lock-on and then Flaming cliffs. I then run and I get star force. I choosed automatic. Entered my serial and the clicked activate. I get a message, Error, Connection to the activation server failed. Please try again later.

Ive been trying for the past 2 hours but it aint working.

Do I need use the manual setup which I have tried but when I go to the starforce website it dont reconize my hardware number.

Can anyone help

Thank you

ED should contact Star Force immidiately about this! You're not the first person who cannot activate Flaming Cliffs lately. What the hell is happening?

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

You need to use the manual activation in conjunction with the main lockon page.

Click the 1.1 FC Icon and choose to activate it manually, enter your serial number when prompted. This will then give you a hardware number.

Go to www.lockon.ru and on the left hand side menu (where it gives the links to the black shark and flaming cliffs pages) you will see the manual activation link. Click this and enter your serial number as well as the hardware number. Then when you click the activation button on this page it will give you an activation number.

Go back to the starforce menu (game) and enter the activation code. You are then good to go.

A bit anoying since the automatic activation is broken (been like that for a while) but it works and IIRC the manual activation route is the recommended method.

Guest Flyer2050

I anable to active manualy

I tried to activate manualy, i enter serial and hardware number, the server respond me that :doh:

Attention! null.gif • Serial Number not found. Please, try again with an existing Serial Number.

Please help me

I tried to activate manualy, i enter serial and hardware number, the server respond me that :doh:

Attention! null.gif • Serial Number not found. Please, try again with an existing Serial Number.

Please help me

All technical problems (hardware and software) should be sent to following email address:

support@lockon.ru - LockOn technical support

These are PAYMENT ISSUES forums.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Thank you, this solution solved the problem. Time to rock and roll :pilotfly:

You need to use the manual activation in conjunction with the main lockon page.

Click the 1.1 FC Icon and choose to activate it manually, enter your serial number when prompted. This will then give you a hardware number.

Go to www.lockon.ru and on the left hand side menu (where it gives the links to the black shark and flaming cliffs pages) you will see the manual activation link. Click this and enter your serial number as well as the hardware number. Then when you click the activation button on this page it will give you an activation number.

Go back to the starforce menu (game) and enter the activation code. You are then good to go.

A bit anoying since the automatic activation is broken (been like that for a while) but it works and IIRC the manual activation route is the recommended method.

I have another problem now, Ive just upgraded to version 1.12 now StarForce has came back. Its asking me to insert flaming cliffs 1.1 CD disc. But I dont have one since I downloaded it. What on earth is going on? Any ideas?

P.S.

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum