Movie of bsr.L0Ctsa on youtube

zaelu

I just found this one

and I was wondering... any high rez version of it?

Ah... cool movie actualy:thumbup: .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

That would be nice. Thanx ;) .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

lots of nice vids on that link!

This vid was the last one I made on my old comp, and for some reason there was a compresion problem.

I have a 100mb higher-res version that I can upload to rapidshare if you are interested.

p.s. This is actually one of my favorites, as it has a decent little plot to it.

Story: SF recon team spots targets of opportunity on their way to a rendezvous, and they call in a strike from an F-18. (inspired by the movie Clear and Present Danger)

Link will be up in a bit... ;)

• Like 1

is this ok?

Thanx for sharing the movie again bSr.L()Csta . Added to my collection :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]