Simulate air ground radar detection

Anski

Hi, I was looking for how to move to areas with the possibility of being detected or not.

It can do it with this :

- on latch condition : argument cockpit : 470 min : 0.5 max : 1 - action : flag1 ON

- on latch condition : argument cockpit : 470 min : 0 max : 0.5 - action : flag1 OFF

- on latch condition : time from flag1 2 and argument cockpit : 470 min : 0.5 max : 1 - action : (message test, flag, script, ...)

This example is for the UH-1 (argument cockpit 470 is the 3rd digit radar altimeter, because in the mission editor, the altitude of the unit is not relative to the ground)

In this example I set for 50m max altitude and during two seconds max.

For other digits of the UH-1:

R-ALT_Digit_1 : 468

R-ALT_Digit_2 : 469

R-ALT_Digit_3 : 470

R-ALT_Digit_4 : 471

I did not find the altimeter ground argument for the Mi-8, if someone I would be delighted! :D

EDIT : ok for the Mi-8 is: argument cockpit : 30 and setting before taking off, danger altitude on the radar altimeter with altitude max is not exceeded for not being "identify"

Edited by Anski

it's not working as I would like, the problem I have is that it also detects 7m to the ground :music_whistling:

I see why ...

EDIT : it's ok now ! with (for 20m max altitude):

for UH-1 :

- on latch condition : argument cockpit : 470 min : 0.2 max : 0.2 - action : flag1 ON

- on latch condition : argument cockpit : 470 min : 0 max : 0.2 - action : flag1 OFF

- on latch condition : time from flag1 2 and argument cockpit : 470 min : 0.2 max : 0.2 - action : (message test, flag, script, ...)

for Mi-8 :

- on latch condition : argument cockpit : 30 min : 0 max : 0 - action : flag1 ON

- on latch condition : argument cockpit : 30 min : 1 max : 1 - action : flag1 OFF

- on latch condition : time from flag1 2 and argument cockpit : 30 min : 0 max : 0 - action : (message test, flag, script, ...)

and setting before taking off, danger altitude on the radar altimeter

With that, we do not need to place trigger areas, applies to all lands to fly at very low altitude AGL and not MSL

For the flights mountains, there is no need ... obviously

Edited by Anski