Some documentations to share?

Strelok

I started to be interested in the radio locators. And I'm searching for some technical documentations... yet I found few interesting documents but they doesn't have any technical value for me (they are mostly informative). So Im wondering if some of you guys have any docs that can be helpful in my interest. You can post anything about the radars or even whole electronics combat stuff (CMS RWRs etc...) no matter on what types or generations but it should have some depth or "technical value". Of course if there are some good documentations available at all...

I think that It would be helpful not only for me but Im sure that there are many other guys who have same kind of interest as me. :book:

Thank you in advance for anything that you can share.

Strelok :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-My DCS screenshots-

I haven't found any good free standalone docs about radar or RWR (except in Finnish but that likely doesn't help you) but if you google some key concepts like "PRF range ambiguity", "PRF doppler ambiguity", "range ambiguity resolution", etc. you will find lots of snippets of information to build a more complete picture.

This is the best I have found so far:

http://ece.wpi.edu/radarcourse/Radar%202010%20PDFs/

And the excellent Finnish doc:

link

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

I haven't found any good free standalone docs about radar or RWR (except in Finnish but that likely doesn't help you) but if you google some key concepts like "PRF range ambiguity", "PRF doppler ambiguity", "range ambiguity resolution", etc. you will find lots of snippets of information to build a more complete picture.

This is the best I have found so far:

http://ece.wpi.edu/radarcourse/Radar%202010%20PDFs/

And the excellent Finnish doc:

link

I got chance to get fully through it today.And... Thanks for that. I get few answers for some of my questions. However most of things I already knew about (I got education in radio comms electronics). Finnish doc I have to translate somehow... But yeah thanks its really interesting. :thumbup:

I asked some retired radar Operators if they can provide me some documentations (like SA-8 Gecko or 2K12) that they said that they have. If there will be something useful and I will be allowed to scan it I surely put it there for you guys but my expectations are that it will be in Czech language :D.

Strelok

Edited by Strelok
:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-My DCS screenshots-