"B" button for Air-Brake Toggle doesn't work any more

Captain Spears

After today's update of 2.0.2 the air-brake button no longer works. It does not function by way of pressing the keyboard 'B' button or by HOTAS button. I unbound my HOTAS button, bound it again, and still nothing.

B button works fine in other aircraft, and in 1.5.

Thanks,

Spears

+1 airbrake doesn't work on (2.0.2.52369)

Cannon stopped working working after update 2.0.2.

But Cannon works, you need to activate them with "Gun Arm Toggle" which is not key binded by default.

don't know if i should open a thread for that xD

Edited by wdrago

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1 airbrake doesn't work on (2.0.2.52369)

Airbrakes do work:

Screen_160422_001458.jpg.0ae19c05018a86fd8642e827560a542e.jpg (clic to enlarge)

4 controls exist for airbrakes.

One is broken in 2.0.2.52369. So what doesn't work is airbrakes toggle, not airbrakes per se.

Other 3 (airbrakes) controls do work. ;)

If you own a HOTAS Warthog, it's a great time to discover the "aibrakes ON else OFF" control. Mapping it on both airbrakes buttons of your throttle (#7 & 8 ) allows you to replicate the exact RL aibrakes switch of the aircraft. :)

Edited by Azrayen

spacer.png

Cannon stopped working working after update 2.0.2.

There are plenty of Threads about this already...

The cannons have not stopped working.

There is simply a New Switch in the cockpit that you have to Activate in order to Arm the Cannons.

Folks, the title says it all. We have implemented a gun arm switch. Originally this switch was in the stick and as such there was no realistic way for us to make it operational so we skipped its implementation, although we left the code ready in case we had to. Well, later on we were told that for the RDI version, the switch was moved from the stick to the Left Instrument panel and as of now we have included it.

Gun%20Arm%20Switch_zpsglo0l00r.png

It is easy to miss, unless you know it is there.

From this time onwards, if you need the guns to work you must click this switch to the ARMED position. Otherwise you will get a nasty surprise when you try to fire the guns and nothing happens, just like me during one of my test flights. pilotfly.gif

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164408

And its not that Unusual for a fighter aircraft that you have to arm the cannons before they are ready to fire.

Edited by mattebubben

Airbrakes do work:

[attach]139134[/attach] (clic to enlarge)

4 controls exist for airbrakes.

One is broken in 2.0.2.52369. So what doesn't work is airbrakes toggle, not airbrakes per se.

Other 3 (airbrakes) controls do work. ;)

If you own a HOTAS Warthog, it's a great time to discover the "aibrakes ON else OFF" control. Mapping it on both airbrakes buttons of your throttle (#7 & 8) allows you to replicate the exact RL aibrakes switch of the aircraft. :)

"COPY"

But I need my "Toggle" back, I'm not rich enough to own an Hotas xD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]