[RESOLVED] Mission fail at mission #02 (Airferry)

Hi Dmitry, thanks for the really quick reply.

It took another few tries but I think I got it worked out with your help. Use "\" to get the COMM radio menu, THEN use the custom F10 menu. (F10 outside COMM gets you a map view)

When you taxi to the RWY, sometimes the regular ATC gets in the way and you really need to make sure you stay with the custom path by paying attention to the menu options.

Now to try and actually fly it. Will report back.

BTW, VR is awesome but the ATC can sometimes be a challenge.

Reporting back. All good now. ATC options need careful viewing.

Power lines are annoying and higher than you expect!

Remembering flight path is tough and navigating knee board in VR mode can be challenging at low altitude leading to many attempts.

Edited by q500dude
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Flew this mission first attempt with 10 or more minutes to spare, but the mission won't give me a success rate, just draw.

Never received any messages during flight that I did something wrong (only proper f10 prompts) and got a message to park near the truck on landing.

I can't get much closer to the truck without crashing into it and I don't receive a "mission success" message. I finally quit and got a draw.

What am I missing? How does this mission complete?

AMD 7900x3D | Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Hero | 64GB DC DDR5 6400 Ram | MSI Suprim RTX 4090 Liquid X | 2 x Kingston Fury 4TB Gen4 NVME | Corsair HX1500i PSU | NZXT H7 Flow | Liquid Cooled CPU & GPU | HP Reverb G2 | LG 48" 4K OLED | Winwing HOTAS

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team
В 06.02.2023 в 02:58, trevoC сказал:

Flew this mission first attempt with 10 or more minutes to spare, but the mission won't give me a success rate, just draw.

Never received any messages during flight that I did something wrong (only proper f10 prompts) and got a message to park near the truck on landing.

I can't get much closer to the truck without crashing into it and I don't receive a "mission success" message. I finally quit and got a draw.

What am I missing? How does this mission complete?

Hi!

Sorry, completely missed Your post. 😔

Hopefully the rest of campaign had no issues.

Regarding mentioned mission.

There are no special limitations. Just pass the route (please don't cut corners especially after takeoff, there should be a confirmation trigger that You are leaving Beslan airspace) and be in time (before 7:00 AM according to briefing)

Checked in open beta 2.8.2.35759

image.png

image.png

image.png

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак