The Manual

Aviators

Hi, do you know if the manual Su-27 is completed or if you still need to update or add some other information?

I would like to print it.

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

No idea what the official plans are, but there are very few features of the in-game Su-27 that aren't mentioned in the manual. In that respect at least it's quite complete.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

However, a great deal of aircraft information, such as g limits for various aircraft masses and speeds are not included in the DCS manual.

That's one of the reasons people have been snapping off wings a lot lately. We're missing aircraft information that if it were absent in a real aircraft, law would require that the aircraft be grounded as unflyable (at least in the US). The pilot's manual is considered a critical flight system, and it is required to have the information needed to fly the aircraft safely. The DCS manual is missing almost all of that information.

Fortunately, that information is available here on the forums, though it helps a lot if you can fluently read either Russian or Spanish.

Callsign "Auger". It could mean to predict the future or a tool for boring large holes.

I combine the two by predictably boring large holes in the ground with my plane.