X52 Pro Profile

drz400dude

• 8 months later...

For DCS or SST software? Either way, simply write down your most used commands, assign to buttons, done. A template such as this may help:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=119086

I use this to write down not only what command is attached to each button/axis but also the key assignment too, should I ever need to remap controls. Hope this helps!

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.

I remember in the A-10 there where some users who gave to the public the profile so i wouldn't have to program it my self.

My problem is that i am not that experienced with the hardware,

so it could take me many hours to configure it.

My main problem now is that while i take off there is a constant right movement on the rudder making me crash.

I don't know if it's a bug or that my joystick isn't alligned right yet.

Yes, you can share profiles and I would share mine but don't have one yet :) What I meant was, as you learn to fly the Gazelle you must know there are certain key commands you use often; go to your settings and simply map these to X52 buttons. It's also easier to learn where everything's mapped this way!

I think the right movement you are experiencing is due to torque of the main rotor, nothing to do with your joystick.

Edit : you'll have to counter this with your rudder (pedals or joystick twist).

Edited by Tone71

Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-9700K @ 4.6GHz, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (8GB VRAM) on 34" LG curved monitor @ 3440x1440, 32GB RAM, TrackIR 3 (with Vector Expansion), Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs.