For those with MFG crosswind's in the US

Do you remember who made the final delivery to your door?

I got tracking info from Milan with a company by the name of DPD, dynamic parcel distribution. My tracking has been showing "out for delivery" but I haven't received anything yet.

I was trying to look up a US contact number so that I may pickup the pedals locally so that I don't have to be grounded while waiting for a truck that may or may not show up. Has anyone else had any luck finding any contact info?

I assumed you had import fees?

I am in Canada, so it could be different, but the package arrived here and was grabbed by a (seemingly) random import broker based on the far side of the country. I paid fees to them, and they arranged the subsequent shipping to me. (In my case, Purolator.)

All that said, if you have heard anything about fees or a broker, talk to them.

I actually received them late last night. No additional fees but it was received by a broker and then passed on to FedEx ground. Unfortunately it seems like they let my package sit in the rain for several hours as my box was practically falling apart. Worse yet is that my bag of hardware must of gone missing due to the deplorable state of the box.

Milan has been excellent with communication and is sending me the missing parts.