seat height standarization?

wingsuit

finally got my new cv1 this week and got a quick play though on it last night. One issue I came across was seat height. If I load the a10c and reset view, it was a little close to the hud, but a pretty good starting point, where as when I jumped in the huey, reset view put me at a height of a 5 year old kid, haha I couldnt even see over the dash.

I've seen mention of right ctrl and right shift + num pad for moving seat, but it doesnt seem to work in vr.

in the past I've done the trick where if you want to be further back, lean forward, reset, then lean back to sitting position, but that doesnt work well for height as I need to take the headset off and place it in my lap and reset view, then put it back on to gain the height. is this a per cockpit tunable thing? I was surprised the huey was so low when the a-10 looked about right.

currently searching through the forums looking for previous posts on this issue

Use your right-ctrl and nummer pad to adjust your seat right-alt numpad 0 to save setting.....

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public