Parking spots

Hello!

Great campaign so far, I've only done the first mission and love the way it is done.

I have a question related to the parking spots, for which a document is provided. For the first mission it is said that spots 9-12 should be taken (9 for lead), when I look at Kutaisi chart, those are where the mission started (see image). However, after landing I shut down there and saw my mates going all the way to the NE spots 55, 56 and 58. Since I wasn't sure it was in the mission success requirements (and mainly for the sake of RP), I had to start again and join them on what spot was left.

I know there's apparently a DCS bug where we cannot park and shutdown otherwise it prevents the flight from landing or parking (or something along those lines), though in my case I had no issue with that apparently. I'm not concerned by this, my question is rather out of curiosity, how do we have to interpret this document, are they the spots we should park at, after landing?

Clipboard02.thumb.jpg.2a07fb61abc2f84cd28e46746d248833.jpg

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Hello!

Great campaign so far, I've only done the first mission and love the way it is done.

I have a question related to the parking spots, for which a document is provided. For the first mission it is said that spots 9-12 should be taken (9 for lead), when I look at Kutaisi chart, those are where the mission started (see image). However, after landing I shut down there and saw my mates going all the way to the NE spots 55, 56 and 58. Since I wasn't sure it was in the mission success requirements (and mainly for the sake of RP), I had to start again and join them on what spot was left.

I know there's apparently a DCS bug where we cannot park and shutdown otherwise it prevents the flight from landing or parking (or something along those lines), though in my case I had no issue with that apparently. I'm not concerned by this, my question is rather out of curiosity, how do we have to interpret this document, are they the spots we should park at, after landing?

Hello,

Unfortunately the ai have a mind of their own. You will get completion points once the ai have landed and drop below 30 knots ground speed and you also land.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hello,

Unfortunately the ai have a mind of their own. You will get completion points once the ai have landed and drop below 30 knots ground speed and you also land.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ah, OK :D

I'm not surprised, AI wingmen are usually very creative ;)

I won't worry then, thanks!

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR