Disable Slot after trigger

FlyMaker

Hello guys.

I need to deactivate playable slot from determined plane after some triggers. Anyone know how to do that?

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

Take a look at https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CSAR

The game GUI lua has the actual slot blocking but you can easily adapt it.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for reply Ciribob

Sorry for the long time without answer. Well i tried to use slotBlockGameGUI.lua but this doesn't work on my custom mission. Only works on provided Debug mission.

System Specs:

Windows 10 Pro x64, NVidia GeForce GTX 970 Gigabyte G1 Gaming 4GB, FX 8350 4.0 Ghz ( Cooled by Custom Cooler ), 8GB DDR3 1600 Mhz , ASUS M5A97 R2.0, x1 240gb ssd (Windows) x1 120gb ssd (DCS World) x1 500gb hd, Thustmaster T Flight X, CH Pro Throttle and CH Pro Pedals

Sorry not quite sure what you tried but just dropping in the script won't work.

You'll have to do some scripting to adapt it to your needs. :)

The script just shows its possible and one way of doing it using mission flags that you access in the gameGUI

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I tried to use this method:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2646426&postcount=9

Only works on debug mission. When i try do the same radio commands do nothing

System Specs:

You'll have to do a fair bit of lua programming. Copying the script exactly won't work unfortunately. The examples I posted are just to point you in the right direction :)

Well in this case i have to learn how program with Lua. I'm really dont know where to go from here

System Specs:

On my phone so can't post link but there are some good guides on the forum. Start wth something small like send a message to a unit and build up and you'll get there in no time :)