Issue with Simpleradio and Android A10C CDU App

Smokey

Hey there,

i'm using SR and recently downloaded the a10c cdu app for android devices, unfortunately i cannot use both at the same time.

In the export.lua:

-I if put the code for Sr in front of the code for the cdu the cdu is working and sr isn't.

-Now if if put the cdu code in front of the sr code sr is working, but the cdu isn't, but if i start a singleplayer mission without connecting to sr (obviously) cdu works in that case.

So both seem to interfere each other somehow and i don't know if its just the code or "more" complicated problems.

Since i am not used to lua scripting maybe s.o. in here can take a look and give me a clue or even solve the problem?

Checked the ports, Sr uses ports 9084-9086, cdu app uses 9089.

I've tested this on two multiplayer servers and sr or cdu are working (just to exclude it's a multiplayer problem).

Attached are:

export.lua

cdu.lua

dcs-simpleradiostandalone.lua

Regards,

Smokey

Export.lua

CDU.lua

DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone.lua

OK i've got it working with some small modifications to the CDU.lua

See attached screenshot (the panel on the right is a network tool showing the data being exported by the CDU app)

Use the modified CDU.lua attached and make sure that the SimpleRadio export line is moved to the bottom of your export.lua

Hope that helps! :)

Edit: Don't forget to change your IP back to the one you want at the bottom as its set to 127.0.0.1 which won't work for you :)

CDU.lua

CDUtest.thumb.jpg.7173110106361055535fd8eee0aae330.jpg

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord