Payload list missing configs?

Ala12Rv-watermanpc

Since first day I surprised how "short" the list was, but after watching some Bunyaps videos, I see his list is way longer than mine??:huh:...this is how mines look:

1479471117-dcs-2016-11-18-13-08-29-44.jpg

Btw, I have already reinstalled the F-5 and it still looking like that. Also, looks this way in 2.0 ...is this normal?, I guess no...

Take a look at my MODS here

Try to switch from CAP to "nothing" on the right hand side of the menu. Then you should see all payloads.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

You can create your own loadout, or even delete the ones that come with the module made by dev. That`s why loadout lists might differ in size.

Yeah, I knew that, but I wondered why I didnt had all the presets working.

Try to switch from CAP to "nothing" on the right hand side of the menu. Then you should see all payloads.

Problem solved!, that was the issue!!, damn, I guess Im so used to the A-10C that I didnt even remembered that :doh::D ...now I can see all payloads depending on the kind of mission to perform.

Many thanks mate!!!!:thumbup:

Take a look at my MODS here