Mirage 2000C back to old takeoff behavior

zerO_crash

I noticed after the last update for 1.5 (final) where mirage changes were made, that the takeoff behavior is back to the old.

Give it a little pitch when rolling, and it will translate to a huge pitch increase right before liftoff. Not sure if this is correct or not, but it was different before that, where you could give it slight pitch before takeoff, and it would slowly raise the nose. Basically the same problem that was evident on M2000C release.

Edited by zerO_crash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No no, it works properly in Nevada, but in 1.5 final not so. Let me elaborate.

If you as much as notch the pitch (I got default curves) ever so slightly, it seems like the FBW is remembering what pitch degree that notch demanded from the plane, and so when the plane gets enough speed (after that notch, stick is back at centre), the plane shoots up in pitch. Really weird, but as said, been there before. This problem was fixed for me in 1.5 (final) some couple patches ago, and after the last one, boom, it`s back :/

Atleast it works as it should in 2.0. In here, it works just as it should, where slight notch, or even holding the stick in a light back position lifts the nose slowly.

@Rlaxoxo, that`s what I usually do as well, but with this bug, trying to get to 5-10 deg pitch up, sends the plane 20-25, in a time so short that counteracting with downward pitch is impossible.

Edited by zerO_crash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll look into it but the FM and FBW code is identical between the latest 1.5 and the latest 2.0 versions right now. Also a track would be helpful.

@CptSmiley, I did fly again in 1.5 final and now it seemed gone. Not sure, maybe there were some weird wind conditions on the server I was. I don`t think there is any problem any longer, sorry to bother. Consider fixed :doh:

Edited by zerO_crash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]