ASP: flagrant inconsistencies with the manual

Harle

• 10 months later...

Around a year ago there was a task on the bugtracker about making the ASP being able to go through the preflight check list which is a good start to put it into being usable for A-A gunnery(ASP working on the ground or something like that), marked with Feature status. It was never resolved and now its simply gone.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

• 2 months later...

Apparently the devs are looking for real life documentation on the ASP:

Visually ? Yes. As for functionality, I want it improved just as our coder wants, but first we need to locate more specific documentation which for a long time I could not find or obtain. Improvements require detailed documentation. Even last week I was at Military Technical Academy Library located in Warsaw to obtain following document: "Celowniki strzeleckie ASP-PFM-21, ASP-PFD-21 i ASP-PFM-7 : uzupełnienie do Opisu i eksploatacji celownika strzeleckiego ASP-PF-21". Unfortunately I only after arrival I was informed that documents have been thrown away many years ago since there was no interest in keeping them.

Similar thing happened to multiple MiG-21bis manuals, RP-22SMA documents, etc. But I keep trying, both in Poland and abroad, to find materials and get them translated for our programmer.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg