MSN 03 Not able to change waypoint

Hi everyone,

I don't know what I am missing here but I am not able to change waypoint in mission 3. I get waypoint 0, that is all, doesn't matter if I pressed the buttons that is supposed to change to the next waypoint; when I flew to the waypoint 0, it ways tells me that I am 10.4 miles away, the distance or the time to the waypoint 0 never changes.

I don't have this issue with any other mission. Am I missing anything here?

Thanks in advance.

I flew this mission last night. Upon liftoff, I changed to WP 1 from 0 manually and all worked well after that.

Alienware Area 51, Windows 10, I7-5820k, 6 cores 15mb Cache Overclocked to 3.8GGZ, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133mhz, Dual Nvidia Titan X 12MB. 2TB 7200rpm sata 6gb/s,

Thank you. Although I did not count how many seconds after liftoff, I did try changing waypoint soon after that. It did not work.

I also tried changing waypoint before liftoff, it did not change. I thought I could do that in other missions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not expert, but I've always hit 1, then was able to switch from WP 0 to 1.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Alienware Area 51, Windows 10, I7-5820k, 6 cores 15mb Cache Overclocked to 3.8GGZ, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2133mhz, Dual Nvidia Titan X 12MB. 2TB 7200rpm sata 6gb/s,