First Episode of MI-8MTV Series: Death Valley

Hey, I'm new to the forums but I've been playing DCS for awhile now. I thought I'd share the first video in an MI-8 series that I'm doing. The scenario in the video will evolve as the series goes on, and since there doesn't seem to be a whole lot featuring this wonderful aircraft I thought I would share it with you guys. I aimed to make it a little more cinematic than the normal let's play, with some music to add to the situation.

The mission is to evacuate some Spetsnaz troops that have been caught behind enemy lines after a flanking maneuver. In order to avoid SAM sites and other anti-aircraft emplacements I have to stay low, following the valley to the LZ. However there is plenty of infantry along my path along with more serious threats.

${1}

- In case the other one doesn't work.

There's also another series I'm working on feature many different aircraft and a scenario I've created that will evolve as the series goes on with far more detail than what I'm doing for this one. This is sort of a test bed for my new 'Flashpoint' series.

By the way, if anyone is interested in playing this mission let me know and I'll upload it somewhere.

Edited by CzarPeppers